Wednesday, October 13, 2004

A Room-locked day in Copenhagen!

Hi,

Well, contrary to what you might expect someone like me (wanderer) or yourself to do on a beautiful suny day in Copenhagen, I was in my nice big room all day.

Had taken an off from office because I wasn't feeling great and wanted to get some focused work done. Not that I can't focus in office, but well, I just had to have an excuse :)

Anyways, the day was lovely - what else can say! I slept a little in the day (although I never like to admit that I like it). But also participated in the world through this laptop screen. Really wonder how people lived without a computer. I frankly dont know how life would be without a computer. Feels like such a utopian concept!

Somethings that I revisited today. One - there is some amount of debate if the smile actually requires lesser muscles than a frown. Most popular numbers are 17 for the smile and 53 for a frown, through 26 and 62 also seem to be popular.

And I was again very fascinated with some Danish business acumen. Did a couple of transactions with my bank today. Guess what, I have a personal financial counsellor from the bank. I would have almost been up the gloating tree, was it not for the lack of knowledge that I encountered. But my counsellor is cute, so I guess I will just let it be.

Life goes on. But today marks 9204 days for me in this beautiful world. You can check your days at this link (http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html)

Cheers,
Satish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home