Monday, March 21, 2005

All in a Day

Hi there,

Just want to write to put together some semblance of stability to the day. Besides having lost the concept of a home, I just seem to be conveniently losing the idea of finishing tasks through the day. You know sometimes, how you just wonder how the world floats by around you, while you just seem to be a spectator, chained in your own thoughts.

I think to some leve, I was struggling today with physical exhaustion. And yet again, when I give it a second thought, it just seems the exhaustion was mental. Probably trying to build too many chess games with too many scenarios. And since the opponents of the many games (most are non-existent) dont make their moves in tandem, you just keep wondering and waiting.

Anyways, am glad could atleast finish the one thing I wanted to today. Was pretty much a challenge to finish the mid-term case in corporate strategy, further worsened by the innumerous irrelevant pieces of information of the case itself. Just wondering that in real life, you would get cases and probably be dying to have information - and then thorough analysis might not even be possible.

Just so tired now, that just want to get of the school right now. Go home, pick up my unfinished Jeffrey Archer, and doze off reading it :) Hmm. . would have liked to cook some food, but alas, the kitchen at my current apartment is pathetic.

Which reminds me that, I felt really good yesterday after a very long time. Had some home cooked food with some homely people. And whats more, the lunch was by invitation, so added tremendous value to the food part itself. Sometimes, start believing if the way to a man's heart is through his stomach ;-) I surely got to be kidding myself. It is not the case - I can vouch for it from experience.

Will keep it so much for now.

40 days to graduation!

Satish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home