Sunday, March 27, 2005

What a Wonderful world!

Hey there,

Ever heard rod stewart while it was raining out there, and you see a couple just trying to walk under one umbrella. Or as the trademark song from stewart goes, seen the babies cry and wondering if you learnt more than them.

Just every once in a while, one feels so positive about being alive and looking at the beautiful world around us. And then you start thinking about all the less fortunate and more courageous people who live on this planet, without all those amazing abilities many of us normal people are gifted with.

And I tell myself, why cant this be motivation enough for me to go out there and try what I want to do in my life. Why should I only be bothered about my CV not being shortlisted for some company, why didn't some person not respond to a genuine attempt to make conversation, why should I have to take care of drains getting blocked.

Hmm. . when you consider all these daily issues, you wonder how life could be beautiful, right! But I guess it comes in a package. Most of the days are more of running assets than storable possessions. As cliched as it may sound, like sand on the beach - the more you try to hold it, it runs out. So the right attitude is to fix your focus, because that really is the only thing you can keep consistent. Even your personality traits change with time. To some extent one could argue, even one's own beliefs and values.

The other alternative is to fix what you enjoy. Identify what makes you happy, and make sure that it is not dependent on anybody or anything, but your own perception of it. I think my biggest challenge is to remain cheerful and excited about life. While I work at it most of the times, pressures to achieve somethings seem to take my mind off it. Life in all its complexity, is simple. It simply a pursuit of happiness, happiness from new and old things and from people, you love and respect.

so much for today,

cheers,
satish.

P.S.: Wonder if I was born for something - or as my best friend says it, whats my calling!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

Relax man. Everything will be alright.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home