Monday, April 25, 2005

Through with the Cherished!

Hi,

Want to record this occassion (was thinking of saying momentous, but it doesn't appear that way) for posterity. Am through with the MBA today. There are no more formalities to be completed, and I assume that the grades will not really keep me from graduating :)

Am tempted to reflect on the 2 years I have spent on the program but I dont think there is much I want to say on that. The thought is more like that of something accomplished. Something completed. LIke a trek, a milestone. The exact measure and meaning of this, I dont know but there is a definite time aspect to it. A situational connotation as well. Whatever it is, I just feel a little relaxed today. The next battle will soon be there, but this one is over. I fought hard and have been very happy with the way I did.

Hmm. . besides that, as a good friend quotes from a poet (dont remember - Frost is it?), "Life goes on". Milestones and destinations notwithstanding, we continue to be. Changed in our attitude sometimes or changed in our perspective at other. We do become wiser along the way, atleast we think so, right!

Tomorrow remains a not-so-distant dream, and yet want to enjoy the length of this chasm in the change of belonging to an organization. From my school, to college, to AIESEC, to my ex-company and to NUS. Where next, I dont know yet. The good part is that I will go in with a good record into the next place of ownership. At least in the last 3 organizations I have been with, I have had the ability and energy to be an instrument of change. I like to think it has been mostly positive, but the important part really is that I have tried my best and enjoyed making the effort.

Life goes on. But the MBA will remain a fantastic experiment from which I will have learnt much, and enjoyed being in thoroughly. Promise to reflect sometime down the line. Remind me then!

Here is to a completed effort!

Cheers,
Satish

1 Comments:

Blogger Virag J. Thakkar said...

Dont know about your NUS, but yes you were one of the most inspiritional and positive person i have ever met....Keep Going Mr. CEO

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home