Wednesday, May 11, 2005

In the land of the Morning Calm

Hey,

Was trying to learn the greeting in Korean, but I realize my limitation at language is pretty strong. Hopefully I will have learnt it by the end of this trip. Am currently in Seoul, the bustling and large capital of the ROK or better know, as South Korea.

The chilly (actuallyl Cool) breeze through the day reminded me so much of Copenhagen. So thats clearly one of the best things here for sure. The weather was perfect yesterday at least. Cool breeze, bright sun and extremely well groomed women. Most of them pretty too :)

I am sure the place has a lot more to offer than just that. Will find out more as I spend the next 3 days here.One thing I keep thinking of about this place and country is that its so high up on technology adoption and pervasiveness, wonder if that is matched equally with the development of a intellectualy curious society.

The one thing that I wonder yesterday, for example, is if the women matched their attitude to their fantastic sense of dressing.

have got to go now. Will record in more later.

cheers,
satish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home