Sunday, September 25, 2005

long time . . no see!

Hi there,

Was watching Top Gun. There are a few things in life, and among them some movies, that just can never run out of steam. Steam probably is not the best word to decribe the connection these things make, but my point is that, we could see these movies and read those books time and again, and yet be equally captured by their intensity.

Hmm. . so that was the capture attention part of the write-up. Or atleast my attempt at it. Been back after a hiatus. thinking I just have been so irregular at this, that I just don't even call myself a blogger anymore. Apparently missed a blogger's meet held a week or two back here.

Can say the days have been busy, but I think those of us who read in between the lines, know better than to belive that. Let me just say that, life has been on a cruise mode, and i wasnt trying to put a direction to the wheel. BUt I think much of the essence of living is in trying to steer the path its headed on. Not so much of significance, in us knowing the path, since the untreaded path will most likely be the one you will remain satisfied about, and the untreaded path can never be known in advance, right!

But somewhere, I think I have learnt somethign about myself. I become uncomfortable when the situation becomes comfortable. The ability of the human mind and the ewnthusiasm of the human spirit wasn't made to sustain a comfortable life. Having sais that, the challenge some of us wage-earners have is to find the challenge in our daily routines. Be it bringing innovation to your approach and work scope, or involving more of your co-workers into a rigorous approach to things - its not incentivised enough, for one to keep doign that. And also that, the work scope seems so awesome sometimes, that you just wonder if you should spend more time analysing than building solutions. Its a typical challenge for those of us in the buiseness of consulting, something I hope to come on top of sooner than later.

noticed this quote from Emerson in theo morning, "Envy is the tax distinction must pay". Quite an intersting though, I must say. And it just comes back to me, the power of metaphors. Want to use that to express myself better, and communicate and create some efficiency in the chaos of organizational sporadisms. At the moment, that is my business :)

for now, will try to keep more regualr at writing up.


cheers,
satish

1 Comments:

Blogger si4ni said...

The only "sia" I am acquainted with is Singapore Airlines :)
But thanks for putting in a note. appreciate it!

si

P.S.:Will try to make less spelling errors ;-)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home